Our Team Are Ready To Hear From You
Louise Kane Buckley
A Naturopathic Doctor uses natural methods to heal and repair the body. They can work with any age and condition and can enhance any treatment you may currently be already using.
Louise uses simple and practical ways to help you and your body feel your best. She has many tried and tested recipes for food, cosmetics and cleaning products your family will love. She has also written and published Culture Your Life, a book on fermenting Kefir and Kombucha, also on sale at the centre.
Serve your body’s cells.
Ruth Hadley is a highly skilled Clinical Audiologist with over 15 years’ experience in hearing and balance assessment and rehabilitation.
After training at University Hospital Bonn, she has also worked as a Chief Audiologist and Hearing Therapist at NHS in Bristol (UK) and has also taught and examined at UCC on the MSc Audiology programme.
- Adult and Paediatric Hearing Assessments (4+ years old)
- Balance Rehabilitation
- Tinnitus Management
- Hearing Therapy
- Hearing Aid Fittings.
Ruth is extremely committed to delivering a high quality, evidence-based and safe service for clients living in West Cork and further afield. She is also available for domiciliary and hospital visits within the Kinsale district.
Ruth Hadley is a registered clinician with RCCP (The Registration Council for Clinical Physiologist UK), member of the British Academy of Audiology (BAA) and the Irish Society of Hearing Aid Audiologists (ISHAA).
Sarah is an ITEC qualified Complementary Health Therapist. She has a great deal of knowledge and experience and offers the following services:
- Massage: Sweedish/ Deep Tissue/Lyphatic Drainage/Remedial/Indian Head.
- Touch for Health Kinesiology
- Natural Facials
Sarah is one of the founding members of the centre. She will look after you holistically, treating body, mind and soul.
“The NutriSho simply reflects who I am and what I do. I am a practicing Nutrition Consultant with a particular interest in nutrition for sports performance and health.
My mission is to provide a superlative food first, nutrition consulting service that is underpinned by evidenced based research, centered around optimizing athletic performance and health.
One body, one mind and one sport at a time.”
Speech & Language Therapy Kinsale
Tara offers a range of Speech & Language Therapy services for children and adults with speech,language, hearing and communication disorders.
Services offered include:
- Assessment and treatment for late talkers, individuals with speech sound errors, hearing impairment, voice disorders, cleft palate,stammer, autism spectrum disorders, and difficulties with understanding or using language.
- Training and workshops for parents, teachers, care staff and other professionals on a variety of topics including; early language development, communication difficulties in the classroom, how to manage hearing loss, communication and dementia, voice management and Lamh training.
Tracy is a well qualified therapist offering a number of therapies including:
- holistic & sports massage
- oncology & touch therapies
- pregnancy massage
- baby massage instructor
- hot stone massage
- ear candling
- crystal therapy